Friday, February 17, 2012

My Teaching Blog!

I was very ambitious (and surprisingly quite productive) this past week and I managed to change my blog design, write a few posts, post some teaching units on Teachers Pay Teachers AND launched my teaching blog: MADAME'S LITTLE MONKEYS!!

I often refer to my students as my little monkeys (because truly they are so adorable and silly) and I thought that my blog name should be billingual (because my life is billingual.. I hardly ever make it through a sentence without mixing in some French or Spanish words). So I came up with Madame's Little Monkeys and it stuck. I'm hoping to use that blog to blog about teaching stuff and keep this one for the rest of my ramblings.

I've noticed that there is a serious lack of blogs for French Immersion teachers and thought that I would try to start to fill that void and start posting materials and resources for French teachers. I would love it if you would check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment