Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tsk tsk Madame!

This is what my students sometimes say to me if they catch me drinking Pepsi or forgetting to sharpen pencils (which is my duty and when not done- I hear about it, believe me!). It is also what I say to myself for not blogging in so long. I promised myself that I would blog at least twice a week so that I get the hang of it and get into a routine.

But man life has been busy. First off, it`s report card time and school is getting crazy. Also, I have decided to sell some of my teaching units on Teachers Pay Teachers and possibly start another blog (ok I can just hear you thinking.. but she doesn't even know how to do one blog, let alone two...).

AND.... we have three new roomies who have just moved in and we are all very excited.

I should explain that my husband and I are new homeowners and decided to take in tenants shortly after we bought our house last year. My cousin Katrina (who just started a brand new blog Kayo Fitness because I peer pressured her into making one) has lived with us for just over a year and has the lower level of our home to herself.

Our new roomies are my friend Iulia and her two fur children Tucker and Teemu.


That's Tucker (although he is WAY bigger now).


And this is Teeeeeeemu. (Don't you just want to smush his little face?)


And this beauty is the lovely Iulia.


Iulia is now living in our basement with her babies and we are still working on organizing her stuff and figuring a schedule for our dogs. (If anyone is keeping track, that's a total of 4 adults, 3dogs and 1 cat in one house. I'm thinking we should get some birds and just start a zoo)

So do you forgive me for the lack of posts? I promise to get better at blogging (and more interesting..I hope) when we're all settled in.

1 comment:

  1. Glad I came across your blog! I have a minor in French. Now following :)

    Bizi
    www.thebizibee.com

    ReplyDelete