Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Freakin' Out (In a good way)

Ok so I'm freaking out... but in a really good way. I've been nominated for a blog award!!!
Um really?!? I actually couldn't even believe it when I saw the comment on my post from the super sweet and now my all-time fave Brittany over at Confessions of a Single Mommy.
 
confessions of a single mommy
Brittany and I are new blog friends but I am seriously crushin on this girl. So cute, so nice and a hot mama! Her blog is great and you should check it out!
 
So here are the deets about the Liebster Blog Award:



This award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers and are newer to the world of blogging and have a FANTABULOUS blog that needs a little noticing!!


Here is how to participate in this nomination/award giving fun!


1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog


2. Link back to the blogger who awarded/nominated you


3. Copy and paste the blog award to your blog


4. Reveal your top 5 blog picks!!


5. Drop by your top 5 picks and let them know you chose them by commenting on their blog!


My picks in no specific order are….

-p!nky at p!nkpers!stence

Check out these blogs people!! They're great reads!

1 comment: