Saturday, January 21, 2012

Photo Intro

Well, first post done. I thought I'd try out some other types of blog posts to see if I'm able to keep the hot streak going. Also, some pictures migh help you to get to know me more before I start tell y'all all about my little world.

My husband and I have been married for almost 6 months and we had a beautiful, intimate wedding last August, followed by a 2 week honeymoon in Hawaii, a.k.a a small slice of heaven. If you haven't been you HAVE to go. Anyhoo, here are a few of my favourite pictures.

We took our engagement photos at our cottage and have some beautiful pictures of us ot on the lake and in a field of daisies that a neighbour farmer graciously lent to us for the afternoon. Our photographer, Anne-Marie from AMB Photo was absolutely fantastic and we have been raving about her and recommending her to family and friends since the moment we met her.


 One of our first smooches as a married couple ;)


Every time I look at this picture I tear up. These are my girls. My call them whenever I need to, love me unconditionally, do anything for me, make me smile ear-to-ear girls. People said that eight bridesmaids was excessive but these 8 women are phenomenal and I had to have them standing up there with me.


As for that little cutie, she is my favourite little girl in the world (and I tell her that all the time). This is G-my little monkey (and niece and flower girl). And taking off her shoes on the golf course and spinning around like a fool, giggling away during wedding picture time is just one of the reasons that she is my all-time fave kiddo.


The view from our condo in Hawaii. :)


Our surf boards, on the beach in Waikiki.


2 comments:

  1. I love all of your pictures and Hawaii is amazing!

    Your niece is a cutie patootie! I have 3 nieces and they mean the world to me!

    Your blog is looking great! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! Have you been to Hawaii? If not, you should definitely go.

    ReplyDelete